The school affords the pupils an ongoing counselling service regarding further studies, university applications and career opportunities. More specifically, the school:
- Organises presentations and holds interviews with pupils/parents/guardians regarding optional subjects
- Organises university visits / fairs
- Advises pupils on other external qualifications (LNAT, BMAT, UKCAT, Access Certificate / Pancyprian Examinations, etc)
- Handles university applications including reference letters and personal statements
- Organises careers visits / fairs
- Supervises a work experience programme which supports the pupil’s portfolio
It is strongly recommended that pupils and graduates process their university applications through the school given the fact that the school holds all the relevant information regarding its pupils / graduates. Therefore it is in the best position to advise them accordingly and support as well as steer the application process. Should pupils / graduates decide otherwise, the school will only provide pupils and graduates with a hard copy of the reference letter in order to ensure that no alterations can be made.