All Day School
All Day School is optional for Secondary students in Years 1-3.Sessions are run by teaching staff for two additional teaching periods at the end of the school day on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays after a healthy lunch.
All Day School at PASCAL exists to:
- Help develop students’ study skills and encourage independent learning
- Offer additional practice and preparation for upcoming tests/examinations
- Provide extension work for stronger students
- Add value for all students, including those requiring SEND provision*
* All Day School SEND provision is currently only available at Larnaka
In the All Day School, small groups of students will go over material taught that morning or do homework for the equivalent of two extra periods per day.